Our employees are well versed in the comprehensive procurement regimes and project management methods closely adhering to the specific rules and guidelines set out by our customers.
GBM guarantees an efficient, fully transparent and accountable procurement and supply process; whether we source the required products based on the end user’s requirement or select the most appropriate technical specifications for the equipment to be purchased.
Our experienced and dedicated buying team truly covers the whole supply chain, from strategic sourcing to commissioning and delivery of the goods to the final destination. To make it cost effective for its customers.
For a comprehensive list of products we can supply, please check the products page.
Under the services as procurement agent, we put forward the following:
• Receiving the project requirements;
• Writing of Specifications;
• Obtain offers from potential suppliers according to the required procedures;
• Evaluate the offers and process these in an commercial evaluation report for approval by the principal;
• Opening a client account for payment;
• Placing the orders with the respective suppliers;
• Maintaining contacts with suppliers and supervising logistics via our warehouse or directly to the final destination;
• Instructing our warehouse to physically check the contents of the suppliers shipments on quantity, quality and packing;
• Supervising the individual distribution, packing and labelling of the project orders;
• Preparing the packing lists, certificate of origin, clearing documents and invoices;
• Supervising the booking of the freight and the delivery to final destination;
• Payment to the Suppliers;
• Reporting to the Customers